Welcome to Monta Loma!
The Monta Loma Neighborhood Association (MLNA) invites you to contact us for a welcome packet.
- The neighborhood email list, mln, enables you to ask a question of your neighbors, request something you need, keep abreast of issues that affect us, offer items you no longer need, and report a lost pet.
- The neighborhood referral wiki has information of interest to Monta Loma residents such as business and service referrals, plus lists of How To, Who to Call, and Visitors Ideas (local attractions).
- Block parties are a great way to meet your neighbors. If your block does not have a party already scheduled, see the Block Parties page for information on how to organize one and be reimbursed for supplies up to $150.
- The Upcoming Events, Neighborhood Watch, CERT (Community Emergency Response Team), Contacts, Neighbors’ Websites, and Resources pages are others you’ll want to visit.
- The MLNA Board of Directors meets every six weeks and encourages your participation at any level of involvement. Board members are on the MLNA page.
The Monta Loma newsletter is delivered to your door four times a year to announce events such as our two annual social get-togethers, which feature activities for the entire family to enjoy. The Ice Cream Social is on a Sunday afternoon in late August, and the Spring Fling is on a Saturday morning in March.
The notice board on the restrooms building in Monta Loma Park has announcements of MLNA, neighborhood, and community events.
Monta Loma Elementary School welcomes volunteers; visit montaloma.mvwsd.org or call 903-6195.
The Monta Loma Neighborhood is the portion of Mountain View bounded by West Middlefield, Rengstorff, Central Expressway, and San Antonio. We comprise 1,008 households in a mix of condos, apartments, and single-family homes. You can view and print a map of our maze of streets from the maps page. Choose the Detailed Parcel Map, either version.
Again, welcome to Monta Loma.
Please contact us with your questions and suggestions.